[Elfsea] mundane and SCA questions about Elfsea

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 19:03:44 PST 2007

Ahhh....Benbrook, much easier to locate! The Hurst/Bell station is the one
nearest practice.

http://www.trinityrailwayexpress.org/map.html

This is the schedule, unfortunately there is not as extensive of a public
transit system here in D/FW:

http://www.trinityrailwayexpress.org/newweekeb.html

On Nov 12, 2007 8:50 PM, Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. <cat at rocks4brains.com>
wrote:

> > I am not familiar with where Benwood is, is it a City or a street within
> > city? If you can provide more information about where you are coming
> from, I
> > should be able to assist further.
>

> Well, I'm an idiot - or at least a absent-minded typist...
> I'm staying in Benbrook (not benwood), which is southwest
> of downtown Fort Worth (which you probably know better
> than I... ;-), at the Best Western on Winscott Rd.
>
> ttfn
> Therasia the absent-minded

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal
Quidam audit valde, facit valde