[Elfsea] mundane and SCA questions about Elfsea

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Nov 12 22:54:45 PST 2007

Mistress Therasia is also a member of the Grand Council. Would love to put a
face-to-name at the Bedford Boys Ranch on Wednesday. Hope to see you there.
And feel free to call me if your logistics breakdown. 800-433-7605 or local
817-536-1331, mention the SCA and ask for Armand :-)

Baron Armand Dragonetti

> From: Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D.

<snipped Caelin's embarrassment>