[Elfsea] Christmas Party on Monday

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Nov 28 06:15:02 PST 2007

My Mom's Brandied Fruitcake.

Alaric

________________________________

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 8:13 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Christmas Party on Monday

The Christmas Party will be held at the Coors Hospitality Room where we normally hold Elfsea Moot. The time will be the same as Moot; doors open at 6:30 and we will be starting at 7 pm.

As her Excellency stated, this will be  a pot luck affair so please feel free to add your contributions to this list:

HE Druinne - Cheesy Dip and Chips
HL Ascelyn - Beef Sausages, cheese and crackers

Yours In Service,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &
Central Regional Missile Marshal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper