[Elfsea] Sunday Practice

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:38:22 PST 2007

On a side note, since Wednesday night practice has been officially
canceled until further notice(see what yo miss when your not at moot),
I will host a fighters get together tonight at my house.  We will do
the things fighters do when gathered together, fight; tell stories;
maybe some armor;etc.
If you need directions, call 817-683-3543.  I promise call that number
and I am sure the person on the other end will tell you where to go
and how to get there.

Tomás