[Elfsea] Rapier Marshal's Report for October 2007, Barony of Elfsea, Central Region, Kingdom of Ansteorra

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Mon Nov 5 10:05:21 PST 2007

Don Alaric Greythorne / Glen Wilkerson

901 High Point Road

Arlington  TX  76015

817-467-3932

mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com

Number of official practices - 8, October 31 Wednesday night practice
was cancelled for Halloween.

Number of fighters - average 1, myself, with occasionally one or two
others attending but usually not fighting.  Some discussion of weapons
and armor occurred with several prospective new fighters at several
Wednesday practices.

Number of Injuries - none.

Number of incidents, warnings, or suspensions - none.

There were no tournaments this month.  Rapier activity has been very
sparse, with the only fighting this month occurring at practice on
October 17 and at the Arlington Library Demo on October 20.  No new
deputies have been added, I request that those active deputies continue
under my warrant.  Anyone who wishes to be authorized as a deputy,
please contact me.  I am currently looking for another location for a
middle of the week rapier practice with a possible move to Thursday
night, more on this later.  I am planning on inventorying the loaner
armor and weapons, if anyone has in their posession any loaner gear
belonging to the Barony of Elfsea, please conctact me.

Reported 11-5-2007

Alaric