[Elfsea] FW: Help for Twelfth Night

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Nov 6 21:59:25 PST 2007

From: Brent Ryder [mailto:borekvv at hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 21:54 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org; elfsea at ansteorra.org; glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: Help for Twelfth Night

I have so far not heard from anyone on these positions so they are still
open.

For those who sent me the emails about potential security guards, please
resend them as hotmail ate your replies.

Thanks

Borek

> Howdy all,
>
> For all those interested in helping out with putting on Twelfth Night this
January, please send me an email of you intereset and which job you would
like to head. I will be taking bids until Thanksgiving and then letting
everyone know.

> Setup / Tear Down
> Parking Coordinator
> Security

  _____

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!
<http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctW
Ltagline>