[Elfsea] Regional Fighter practice SATURDAY Dec. 1 - ALL Welcome!

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:51:10 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorra!

Several months back in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, we held a regional fighter
practice with great success.  Fighters from at least 3 regions of Ansteorra
attended.  We had fantastic fighting all day long, and a great time sharing
libations and stories that evening.

Well, it's time to do it again!

On December 1st in the DFW metroplex of the central region we're holding
another practice and we'd like to invite anyone not attending an event that
weekend to join us.  This practice is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. and will
run until at least 4 p.m.  Centurion Hrafn has secured a pavillion at Bob
Eden park in Euless, TX.  901 Mid-Cities Blvd West, Euless, Texas 76039.

http://www.euless.org/pacs/rental/pavilions.htm (Website of the parks)

http://tinyurl.com/ywsfdg (tiny URL to the google map of the location)

Because we have these pavillions, this will be a rain-or-shine event.  In
the event of slightly incliment weather, we'll be able to fight under the
pavillion by moving the tables.  If it's really cold, we'll stoke the bbq
pits with coals for heat.  This event will not be cancelled for anything
other than an ice storm, dear friends.

We will have some visitors from far off lands visiting us as well.

Earl Duncan will be visiting from his new home in the Outlands, and the
Baron of Terra Pomaria of the Kingdom of An-Tir, Sir Roland will be joining
us as well.

This practice will begin at 11 a.m.  I'm sure some of us will be there
earlier.  We'll likely go until it's too dark to fight.  Authorizations may
be possible, if you need authorization please contat the Central Regional
Knight Marshal, Sior Tomas to ensure proper paperwork is available.  Please
contact me if you have any other questions, and I look forward to seeing you
there!

Please forward this to local lists or local fighters you know not to be on
the kingdom lists.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Yours in service,

Sir Morgan Buchanan