[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic CANCELLED

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:23:12 PST 2007

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

I have some bad news.  Due to the arrival of the flu, we have to cancel bardic that had been scheduled for tomorrow night.  We do not want to spread this around.
Since we do not have bardic in December, we will be seeing you in January.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  We will see you on the 4th of January, which will be passing of the cloak!

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff Loch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!