[Elfsea] Fw: [middlefaire] Tents/gazebos under $100.00

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:02:46 PST 2007

I am the merchant at Middlefaire who had this pavilion. Size is great, 10' x 20'. The lighting from the windows is amazing, but it does get warm. It does well in rain. The only real complaint I have is that it doesn't do great in wind. Because the fabric is not really very thick, there are already small holes along the top edge where it was pressed against nuts and joints in the frame by the wind. Also the feet on each pole have such small holes, it is only possible to use those tiny flimsy "stakes" and the cords are strings not ropes.
All in all I really like it for ease of setup/teardown, velcro is my friend. Because of the size, I did need help pulling it apart. But took it down by myself, that last Sunday night in the dark and rain.
If you want to see what it looks like setup, check out my myspace at; http://www.myspace.com/gabrieles_garden  .
I don't have the pics from Middlefaire up yet but the ones from Tablerock can give you an idea as to just how big this tent is and how much you get in one. Just remember half of it was left as open floor space.

Ly. Gabriele
Gabriele's Garden
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds