[Elfsea] MID-WEEK RAPIER PRACTICE

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 06:50:47 PST 2007

Don Alaric,

I have had intention for the past month or so to start fighting rapier.
Unfortunately a few weeks ago I suffered a back injury and will be out of
"commission" for another month or so until I have the all clear from my
doctor.   I am very interested in participating in this practice when I am
well enough to fight.

Thank you,
Lady Genevieve

On 11/9/07, Wilkerson, Glen D <glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com> wrote:

>  I have been in discussion with an official of the Arlington Public
> Library to use one of their facilities for a mid-week rapier practice.  If
> it goes forward this practice would be on Thursday night from 7:00 to
> closing time at 9:00 in the downstairs multi-purpose room at the George W
> Hawkes Central Library at Center and Abrams where we have done demos for
> several years now.  Rapier participation at both Elfsea practices has been
> very sparse lately, and what I need to know is, can I count on enough
> participation to make this worthwhile?
>

> I NEED A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM RAPIER FIGHTERS INTERESTED IN PARTICPATING
> IN THIS PRACTICE.
>

> Please contact me directly at mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com<glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com>if you are willing to commit to this practice and when I have a large enough
> response I will make the official application to use the room.
>

> Thank you,
>

> Don Alaric Greythorne
>
> Rapier Marshal, Barony of Elfsea

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.