[Elfsea] DFT Yule Revel XVI - Potluck Signup list

Robert Lendrum ldiain at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 11 17:39:04 PST 2007

Adelaide,

As for the size of the dish we are asking for about 10 to 12 people. I will be providing table space and access to a electrical plug so if it needs to be served warm please bring what ever you need. There is a small kitchen but for final assembly but not for cooking per se. But a crock pot would work just allow enough time for it to finish before Dinner. Sorry I don't have a specific time for that as I was told we are leaving a discretionary window for the Crown for specifics.

Is there any thing else I can help with?

Iain