[Elfsea] Elfsea Business Meeting Next Monday!

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 13 09:36:15 PST 2007

Greetings HL Ascelyn,

  Monday the 19th I'm scheduled to be out of town on business. Although I requested my out of town meeting to be changed to Wed 21st at this time the change schedule is not confirmed. These meeting almost always never change once scheduled because they are setup 3 month in advance.

  Archery Marshal monthly report.
  No conformation on the TCC location at this time and should know something by December 10. Secondary archery location due to a huge amount of work taking place there is delayed for now. We may have some arrow shafts (60 ct) being donated and delivered at the business meeting. And finely, the Barony is out of target faces so I will order 48-60cm paper targets. That will equal a total of 12-4 target shoots and the current approved archery budget will not be over spent.

  In-Service to the Barony of Elfsea,
  Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
  Archery Marshal

Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings Good Gentles of Elfsea and our fair neighbors!

Next Monday, November 19th, the Elfsea Business Meeting will be held at
Caelin and Pyro's house located at 2220 Patterson Place, Arlington, Tx
76012. We will start at 7:30 pm.

You can get a map at:
http://maps.yahoo.com/index.php#q1=2220+Patterson+Place%
2C+76012%2C+us

Remember, EVERYONE is welcome to attend. Should you have any problems
finding us or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
469-556-2299.

Yours In Service

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper