[Elfsea] MID-WEEK RAPIER PRACTICE

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Nov 9 06:47:34 PST 2007

I have been in discussion with an official of the Arlington Public
Library to use one of their facilities for a mid-week rapier practice.
If it goes forward this practice would be on Thursday night from 7:00 to
closing time at 9:00 in the downstairs multi-purpose room at the George
W Hawkes Central Library at Center and Abrams where we have done demos
for several years now.  Rapier participation at both Elfsea practices
has been very sparse lately, and what I need to know is, can I count on
enough participation to make this worthwhile?

I NEED A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM RAPIER FIGHTERS INTERESTED IN
PARTICPATING IN THIS PRACTICE.

Please contact me directly at mailto:glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com if you
are willing to commit to this practice and when I have a large enough
response I will make the official application to use the room.

Thank you,

Don Alaric Greythorne

Rapier Marshal, Barony of Elfsea