[Elfsea] FW: [DFT] OT--Prayer request forwarded

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:37:20 PST 2007

I know a number of people in Elfsea and Loch Ruadh know and care about Kristi and Sue. Please keep Mr. Delk in your prayers for them.

Janie> Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:17:04 -0600> From: ladydds at verizon.net> To: dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org> Subject: [DFT] OT--Prayer request> > Hi everyone,> > Please keep the Delk family in your thoughts and prayers in the next few days. Alvis Delk, Lady Caristiona's dad and my father in law, fell today from an attic to a concrete driveway while working. He was taken by Care Flight to JPS Hospital in Fort Worth. From what little we know, he is in the ICU with bleeding on the brain and a broken back. He is in and out of consciousness and recognizes Kristi and his girlfriend, Elizabeth. We don't know if there is a spinal injury or whether he will need any type of surgery. We know very little right now but please keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the next few days. Kevin and I will be going to Fort Worth in the morning, and Kristi is already there. Thank you all.> > Genevieve del Gamba, Caristiona nic Laren> > Sue, Kevin and Haleigh Delk> Kristi Delk > _______________________________________________> Dragonsfire-tor mailing list> Dragonsfire-tor at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/dragonsfire-tor-ansteorra.org