[Elfsea] Important Steppes Fall Court update!!!

sca at bmhanson.net sca at bmhanson.net
Fri Oct 12 14:49:51 PDT 2007

Greetings all.

We apologize for this late of a notice, but due to adverse circumstances we are going to have to cancel Steppes Fall Court scheduled for the weekend of October 19th - 21st.

We hope that if you had planned to attend you will still be able to get to one of the 3 other events being held that weekend.  Also as a reminder Three Kings is coming up two weeks later on November 2-4.  We look forward to seeing you around at other events.

In Service,
HL Margarite McBridin
Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes