[Elfsea] Library Demo

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 17:18:46 PDT 2007

I will be there with the usual
    traveler's box
        "Look good gentle what you can behold--
        For it is late of night and growing cold
        Since I have no desire to sleep by the road--
        What trinkets here are good as gold?"
    Inkle work
    Child's clothes
    Tassels
    Embroidery
    Looms (the table loom that has gone to moot of late and a "toy" floor loom-also table top size- for all to try...)

    I think I can leave the books in the trunk - but they shall be nearby just in case...

al AERYN

P.S. the small person will be home with papa