[Elfsea] Needed: 12th Night Co-Steward

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 08:40:22 PDT 2007

I need a volunteer to represent Elfsea by being a co-steward with HE Borek
Vitalievich Volkov, Steward of the Regional 12th Night Event coming up in
January. This would require close communication between Borek and myself, a
good working knowledge of the Elfsea Financial Policy, the ability to attend
meetings regarding this event and of course, attending 12th Night!

All interested parties please respond to me privately asap.

Yours In Service,

Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea &
Central Regional Missile Marshal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper