[Elfsea] OT: Moving this weekend!!!!

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:50:28 PDT 2007

OK
...sorry for the band to width , but if anyone is not going to events this
weekend , we could use some help with our move. We are taking a load
tonight...then spending most of tomorrow and possibly sunday with the move.

Our old address is 3501 N Jupiter Rd #47 A Richardson 75082

the new addy is 1529 Bosque, Garland.

We need to get this done asap as we received a call yesterday that Shawn's (
torquil's) mom passed away yesterday, and he is going to try to fly out to
California for the service. ( the date is unknown as yet)

Since we have a lot of heavy stuff, help woould be appreciated as I won't be
able to do the move on my own if we don't finish.

Thanks in advance for your help
Hadassah
( Judie)

972-805-6017 or 972-805-6018