[Elfsea] going to crown

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 22:02:13 PDT 2007

Your Excellencies, enjoy your first event as our new Baron and Baroness!!  Rua

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:19:59 -0500From: daire.druinne at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] going to crown
Greetings from Daire and Druinne!We are travelling to Crown Tournament this weekend and want to leteveryone know that we are taking the Blue and White for Elfsea andfriends to sit under.  Lady Merryn has graciously volunteered to organize a pot luck lunch for the pavilion. If you would like toparticipate, please let her know via this list so that we will knowhow many tables to bring.We have around a dozen so far, so please come join us for what promises to be an exciting day and perhaps to make a new friend or twofrom other parts of the kingdom.In faithful service,Daire and Druinne