[Elfsea] Their Excellencies Traveling Calendar

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:57:05 PDT 2007

Thanks, Daniel.

We hope that many of you can join us on our travels.  Many times in
the past, we were hesitant about going to a new event because we did
not know someone there who could show us the ropes or who could tell
us in advance what to expect at certain events.  We found out quickly
that there are some events that everyone just "knows" that the tourney
is a Swiss Five, or that you have to have a consort, or that there is
alot of open pavilion space on the lyst field or that you need to take
your own shade.  We hope that we can help to alleviate some of that
for those of you who are considering adding an event to your own
travel schedule.

We plan on taking the Blue and White for Elfsea to all Central
Regional events that we attend and a few out of the region if we know
that there are sufficient numbers going from Elfsea to warrant it.  We
ask that you bring something small to share for the table if you want
to eat from it; that you cover all mundane items; and that you respect
each other's seating.  We want to present as much of a period ambiance
as we can.

Please feel free to contact us at the emails on the website if you
want to join in the fun.

Safe travels to all,
Dáire and Druinne