[Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" - Take II

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:37:13 PDT 2007

I'm sorry I missed it... maybe next time...  Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: gdwilkerson at earthlink.net; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 21:23:06 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" - Take II

We went as scheduled and met with Crandal. It was fun.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Glen WilkersonSent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 18:29 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" - Take II

It was cancelled due to lack of anyone but Adelaide expressing any interest, and then she had to cancel due to another commitment.  If anyone else actually was interested they did not post to the list in time.

So, would anyone like to try again next weekend?

Alaric

 -----Original Message-----From: Miss M Brow <starstruck503 at hotmail.com>To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>Date: Sunday, October 14, 2007 12:59 AMSubject: Re: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age"
apparently it has been cancelled due to lack of interest or free time.  I also am broke this weekend so maybe next weekend would be better (definitely better for me).  Rua

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:22:12 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age"

Anyone decide on the breakfast yet? Inquiring minds and all that.

Caelin

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Miss M BrowSent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:29 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: Re: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age"

That sounds like fun!  Now that I am back from GWW and somewhat recovered from the drive and slogging through my emails,  I'd like to go too... heard it was a great movie (Clive Owen is reportedly quite yummy!).  So, which AMC is it playing at?  Sundance on Houston or Palace on 3rd?  Both are by Sundance Square... guess I could look it up or just follow someone.  Has a place for breakfast been decided?  May I recommend the Old South Pancake House on University?  It's a few miles away from the theater but they have a wide variety, good prices, and awesome German pancakes.Rua

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:19:20 -0700From: candlh at sbcglobal.netTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] "Elizabeth: The Golden Age"I have been given a directive from Anistashia to drag Tristan kicking and screaming out of the house to watch the movie, so now we are up to three.  Where shall we meet for breakfast?Kristin Harris <candlh at sbcglobal.net> wrote: