[Elfsea] OT

William Malmskog crazy.viking at yahoo.se
Mon Oct 8 13:00:04 PDT 2007

Milord's Ladies and good Noble Folk of Elf Sea,

  I wish to thank those who gave me loan of their bodies while I was in massage school.  I have graduated (with and A avg) and am now in my 50 hour clinical phase.

  If anyone would wish to receive an official massage from me please contact the Texas Massage Inst. in Ft Worth, student massages are $30.

  I will be available most evenings after 7 pm and Saturday from 9am-5pm.  If I am not down in the clinic ask them to check in the class room I TA Mon-Thurs.  If there is a specific day/time you need contact me off list to set it up.

  When you call for the appointment make sure they put you on my schedule otherwise you may end up with any student.  Ask for William

  Ft. Worth Campus
6301 Airport Freeway
Suite 140
Fort Worth, TX 76117