[Elfsea] Three Kings

Countess Regina ginlee at cnbcom.net
Tue Oct 16 21:35:05 PDT 2007

Unto all Greetings,

The Duke of Normandy troops will be gathering at Three Kings soon. All persons who have pledge themselves to his Grace please contact me privately for a head count for the food prep for the event (number to  be fed).  Will the persons whom volunteered for A&S, Performing Arts, Archery and other activities please contact me with your full SCA names?
Those whom volunteered and are interested in being in charge of the various segments also contact me ASAP!

All those who have not volunteered do so now !!!!

In service to the Duke of Normandy,
Countess Regina