[Elfsea] OT: Offer for members of the SCA

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Oct 22 20:30:24 PDT 2007

As some of you know, I now own two fruit smoothie places (NRGize Lifestyle
Café as they are known). I have decided to offer 10% off on anything in
stock if you can show a white or blue membership card. This only applies at
my two locations.

The cafes are located inside LA Fitness gyms in Euless and Keller. More
precisely, the first is at 2600 HIGHWAY 121, EULESS, TX 76039. This is on
the part of Hwy 121 that goes North and South between 114 and 183 just West
of DFW Airport. Get off on the Glade exit and go East. Turn into the parking
lot on the South where Lowes is located and keep going to the end of that
strip mall. You will see the LA Fitness.
http://www.lafitness.com/Pages/findclub.aspx?clubid=354

The second one is at 1861 SOUTH MAIN ST HWY 377, KELLER, TX 76248. From 820
(just North and East of the place where we have Moot) go North on Hwy 377
until you see the LA Fitness on the East (right) side of the road.
http://www.lafitness.com/Pages/findclub.aspx?clubid=287

Park in the parking lot and go into the LA Fitness. Tell them you are going
to the NRGize café and they will direct you to the place. Show your
membership card and order anything you like (that we carry). If you want to
work out, press the button on the left of the page showing the map and you
can print out a temporary work out pass.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede