[Elfsea] [Steppes] Central Regional 12th Night feast

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 16:08:54 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,

The menu sounds fine with me, but even though the Crown does not plan to be present, being that it is a Central Regional event, I suppose it is possible that Their Highnesses might choose to drop in.

Actually, the whole idea of cooking in this way sounds kind of fun. I'm looking forward to helping out. I have dabbled in some medieval cookery, but have not delved too deeply as yet.

LyneyaWell-behaved women, rarely make history.