[Elfsea] [Central] Iron Star of Ansteorra

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:36:06 PDT 2007

VIVAT!!!

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:04:32 -0700From: juliecunningham65 at yahoo.comTo: central at lists.ansteorra.org; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] [Central] Iron Star of Ansteorra
Very proud of our galiant fighters.  Vivat!

Will look forward to watching the fight at Three Kings.

HE Katheryn
Baroness of the SteppesAdelina of the Steppes <assistant-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org> wrote:
Greetings!I would like to herald GREAT NEWS! (as no one else has as of yet....)A teem comprised of fighters from both Elf Sea and the Steppes bandedtogether to take our Iron Star from the Calontirees!AND SUCEEDED AT NAMRON!!!!!!!SO Congratulations to-Lord Dirk the JustDon Ingve of YorkHonorable Lady Rixende de Rouen* *Don Robin of GilwellLord Uilliacc MacuillieccThey will be defending the Iron Star of Ansteorra at Three Kings.YIS,Adelina of the SteppesP.S. Feel free to repost this to those that would be interested in the newsor fighting against this team at Three Kings.____________Central mailing listCentral at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/central-ansteorra.org