[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 06:54:30 PDT 2007

        Canton of Glaslyn
---------------------------------
                 Glaslyn's
Artisan of the Flame
Saturday, November 24, 2007
  Transport Workers Union
  Golden Triangle Drive
  Fort Worth TX 76177
(For Directions See Below)

Good Gentles!

With the holidays fast approaching. Have you just spent a day

eating enough turkey and pie to put you in a coma for life?

Have you spent enough time with your dear loving family until

Christmas? Done the day-after holiday shopping and are completely

worn out. Well, come join our family.

We invite you all to join the Canton of Glaslyn on Saturday,

November 24, 2007 as we choose our artisan champions for the

next year. We will be naming our Artisan of the Flame and our men

folk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts. Body of

work with 3 to 5 entries, documentation required.

There will be a novice competition for skills that a gentle has

learned in the last year. No documentation required for the novice

competition.

If you are interested in teaching a class please contact Master

Airaklee at wolf7777777 at hotmail.com Classes included so far are:

How to Die (on the field)

more classes to follow.

For our youth fighters, we will be hosting our annual Spark of

the Flame tournament. Armor inspection begins at 10:30 am.

The site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm

Site fees will be $5.00 (Gentles over 13) Free (12 and under)

Checks to be made out to SCA, Inc. / Canton of Glaslyn. Minors must be accompanied

by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a

signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents or legal guardian.

Pets not allowed.

Evening feast is pot-luck, the perfect chance for you to get

rid of those left-overs. Please contact ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

with your contributions, so that we don't have 45 turkeys and no

vegetables.

If you have any questions or have special needs, feel free to contact the Autocrats.

Autocrats:

Lady Colleen O'Kelly

mka: Keally Howell

Email: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

Phone: 940-597-2326

Master Airaklee Wolf

mka: Doug Turnage

Email: wolf7777777 at hotmail.com

Phone: 940-391-3796

                  Directions to Site:

Make your best way to I-35W. Take exit 64 at Golden Triangle Blvd.

Follow signs on the service road. The site is on the right, behind

the ** store.

**We would like to caution all who will attending this event. The

site is located behind an adult only store. A very large 3X sign

can be seen from the main road.

http://mail.yahoo.com