[Elfsea] Gaelic Language Question

Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 19:47:33 PDT 2007

When is/are the next Gaelic Language meetings?  How different is Irish Gaelic from Scottish Gaelic?  I'm in the process of learning a song, half in English and half in Gaelic.

  Chi Mi na Mo'rbheanna translated as I see the Great Mountains also known as The Mist Covered Mountains Of Home.  It's in Scottish Gaelic, but I would like to know some of the fundamentals, hoping the 2 languages are similar enough; but I don't know.  Thanks, Leza aka Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee.

Nancy Chevalier <chevalier8278 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I know there are a lot of Celts out there. And the
Irish Language group. If you are free Tuesday October
30 here is something for to check out!

Aurelia
Glaslyn
We at Celtic Cultural Association of Texas would like
to invite you to a night of Celtic Ghost Tales and a
Costume contest at Dan's Silverleaf (103 Industrial)
in Denton on Tuesday October 30.

This is a chance for everyone to have a good time and
listen to some good stories from the area's top story
tellers.

John Burleson, Liz Covington, Seamus Delmont, and
Aaron Leis will give you thrills and chills as they
regale their scariest tales from Celtic Lore.

Show is from 7pm-9:30pm and we are asking for $5 per
person donation at the door.

Come on out and have a good time on the Eve of All
Hallows Eve!

Nzingha, Moor of Dundee, Moor Of Cordoba,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon, Drunken Gnome, ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- Royal Princess On The Run.   www.moorofdundee.com  Ambassador To www.renradio.com