[Elfsea] going to crown

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 15:19:59 PDT 2007

Greetings from Daire and Druinne!

We are travelling to Crown Tournament this weekend and want to let
everyone know that we are taking the Blue and White for Elfsea and
friends to sit under.  Lady Merryn has graciously volunteered to
organize a pot luck lunch for the pavilion. If you would like to
participate, please let her know via this list so that we will know
how many tables to bring.

We have around a dozen so far, so please come join us for what
promises to be an exciting day and perhaps to make a new friend or two
from other parts of the kingdom.

In faithful service,
Daire and Druinne