[Elfsea] A new baby miscreant

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:39:34 PDT 2007

Congrats, Xue!!!  Hope y'all are doing really well!  hugs, Rua

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:13:10 -0700From: angelinblackink at yahoo.comTo: Ansteorra-Announce at ansteorra.org; bards at ansteorra.org; Elfsea at ansteorra.org; loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org; namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] A new baby miscreant
Greetings to all on this fine day.

I just thought that I would let everyone in on the news.  On Wednesday, September 26, 2007, Aristotle “Ari” Gray Fulgium-Fessenden was brought into the world.  He was 5 lbs 5 ounces and eighteen inches in length.  H’s very healthy and we are all at home now enjoying some well-needed rest.

 For those of you who were wondering, you weren’t left out, the baby shower hasn’t happened yet since we were at a loss for time before the birth ^_-

We would enjoy calls but please try to limit them to before ten p.m.

Also, pictures will be posted soon on my myspace. www.myspace.com/anelinblackink

Living a dream,

Xue XianXian

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.