[Elfsea] Namron Protectorate

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:03:03 PDT 2007

Greetings good gentles all from Dáire and Druinne!

We are traveling to Namron Protectorate this weekend.  Since we seem to have
a fair number of us going, we will take the Blue and White and show off the
fact that Elfsea was there!.

The site for the event is an easy day-trip and is about three hours from our
house, maybe four for those who live more southerly.  We encourage all who
can to make the trip. The Protectorate is determined by a Swiss Five like
our own Defender and is always a great tournament to watch.  The rapier will
be well contested, and sometimes, one can find a Calontiri in attendance.
Archery will be a challenge as the Lord of Namron is a fair archer himself.

Hope to see some of you there and if not, bring us back tales of the Tourney
by the Loch or the Quest for the Round Table.

Know that we remain ever faithful,
Dáire and Druinne