[Elfsea] FW: Warranting Class

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Sep 6 19:15:41 PDT 2007

FYI. This class is required for Exchequers and Deputy Exchequers. Finance
committee members might want to take it also. It is available for anyone who
wants to know the rules and procedures governing finances in the SCA.

Caelin on Andrede

Elfsea Exchequer

Subject: Warranting Class

I  will be teaching the Exchequer's Warranting Class at Elfsea Defender
during the afternoon.  It is currently on the event schedule to occur after
the Rapier list.  I don't have a location yet, but it will be announced so
if you have people that need to take the class be sure to let them know.  IF
I know someone is at the event for the class I will try to make sure that
they are told exactly where and when it will be held.

Rhiannon

Central Regional Exchequer