[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Update

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 08:14:39 PDT 2007

We hope to see you all there at the potluck so we can commune with our new Baron and Baroness!  And I know we have a lot of wonderful cooks out there!

Jeanne Carter <jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

    Greetings from your friendly Elfsea Defender Autocrats!

  We have a couple of updates for this weekend...

  There is no feast, but we will be having a Potluck Dinner after court on the List Field.  Bring your chairs, tables (or a picnic-style blanket!), feast gear, favorite beverage, and whatever food item you would like to contribute, and gather with your friends to discuss the wondrous feats you had seen that day... I'm sure there will be many!

  Afterwards, you can join forces to go to the many activities going on in the evening, including a bardic circle, torchlight tourney, and Wolfstar's 25th anniversary Hafla and beer tavern!

  Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen events, our Children's Activites will have to be cancelled.  We are very sorry.