[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pot luck - the list.

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:43:55 PDT 2007

I believe that His N'Excellency, Daire, is VERY allergic to onions.

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:35:32 -0700From: juliecunningham65 at yahoo.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pot luck - the list.
Good day all!

So far - here is the list for the Elfsea Defender Breakfast pot luck.

Breakfast should start around 8 am-ish on Saturday.

Katheryn, Gunthar & Elisabeth – Eggs, Sausage and/or Bacon, coffee
Lady Barb – Juice
Lady Lyneya – Coffee cake or muffins
Don Alaric – Haggis (yippee!)
Lady Colleen – Fruit
Lady Maggie – to bring something and her beautiful voice too.
Baron Donnchadh – fruit
Francois de Lion – Summer Sausage
Crandall   - baked good

Just a note, please write a notecard for your dish if you have jalapenos, strawberries or ginger as an ingredient.  Her Majesty is allergic to these.  Also note any item that might have nuts in it too.

Thanks!
HE Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.