[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Archery Tournament ????????

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Wed Sep 19 20:27:59 PDT 2007

Wow! Once again Arabella jumps into the open list tell people how they
are screwing up her game.....lets see.

Arabella said:

So are we actually saying that all activities are happening at the same
field?

That the Chivalric and Rapier lists will be done by 2:00 pm?

Not in the 10 years I've been playing.

Since you have been playing 10 years, you know that ALL the activities
will probably not happen on the same field.

So I would assume that was just your cutting humor.

Arabella said:

As I see from the schedule there are no activities scheduled at all on
the Archery field until 2:00 in the afternoon.

What you're really saying is that you don't have an archery marshall or
anyone else who will volunteer or wants to marshall a children shoot.

I believe you see correctly about the archery field. Your second
sentence is that cutting humor again isn't it, Surely You would not be
trying to scold us about how to treat people or behave.

In case you missed it; that... was MY cutting sense of humor!

Ameline DuBois

Who will be running children's activities at the event

________________________________

Let's see according to the schedule posted on the web site

10:00am
Royal Court/ Baronial Investiture

11:00am
Chivalric and Rapier Lists begin.

and

2:00pm
Archery Lyst begins

So are we actually saying that all activities are happening at the same
field?

That the Chivalric and Rapier lists will be done by 2:00 pm?

Not in the 10 years I've been playing.

As I see from the schedule there are no activities scheduled at all on
the Archery field until 2:00 in the afternoon.

What you're really saying is that you don't have an archery marshall or
anyone else who will volunteer or wants to marshall a children shoot.

Because there is definately time between the time Court is concluded (I
seriously doubt it will last longer than 2 hours at the most) which
makes it about 12:00 noon.  In 10 years I have yet to see a Defender
stop and have no activities during the lunch hour.  How long does it
really take to have a children's shoot? Be real

Arabella