[Elfsea] TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 23:05:39 PDT 2007

Aargh!  I be Green Jenny Flint.  There be a good lot of fun in them thar pages!

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:17:42 -0500From: dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY
Arrrr!!! I be needin' all the laughing I can be standn' and this be providen' it.  And for today at least, I be Mad Tom Roberts the crazy blood thirsty pirate to ye!

(now who am I again?)
Oh yeah...
Dietrich...errr.  I mean arrr, Mad Tom!