[Elfsea] A Battle Lost

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed Sep 26 08:38:48 PDT 2007

I have very fond memories of Artair.  I cannot think of any event I ever saw him at where he wasn't walking around, talking, telling stories, spreading joy and a bit of his knowledge to anyone.  I know that as the years crept up on him, these things were not always easy for him, but he still did what he could.

  I will miss him, and I will say a pray for him and his, for letting me have been able to share in his life, for as little time as we had together.

  Thank you, Daniel, for letting us know.

  Ceatta

djvarble <djvarble at yahoo.com> wrote:
        st2\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
  A battle lost, but victory in hand. It is with saddens hearts that this message comes to you.  At age 72, Artair MacMora (aka Author Starkie) has lost his battle over long term illness.

  However, he has won his place in the memories of many.  Many will remember Artair as a person who enjoyed good fellowship, bow making, and archery.  To continue his teaching, he has donated his body to the Anatomical Board of the State of Oklahoma.  Therefore, no funeral service will be held.

  There will be a memorial service held at: Our Savior Lutheran Church, 300 North Madison, Bartlesville OK.  Time and Date will be announced later.   Anyone who wishes to attend the services, please contact Raimond Mora (aka Neal Starkie) at 806-640-3533 or 918-336-9129 for details.  Please do not email, for information, as to computer access is limited.

  A great grandfather, a grandfather, a father, a husband, a teacher, and a friend will be missed.

   ~Rose and Raimond

  In Service,
  Daniel of Cameron