[Elfsea] FW: Passing of the Cloak - Kragenworth Keep

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:38:38 PDT 2007

The following is from Master Darius regarding the criteria for Passing of the cloak, on October 5th:

From: masterdarius at earthlink.net

The criteria I would like is as follows, I would like to hear original or period peices. ("original" includes an original peice some one else in the SCA that the bard knows wrote, I consider learning someone elses original work equally as viable as learning one from period)
Darius