[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Thank yous!!

Luciana Caterina di Borghese dolce.luce at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:24:30 PDT 2007

I want to add my own 'thank you's', please.

To every herald who helped at Defender, I cannot say 'thank you' enough. I
did not see you, I did not speak to you, but I truly could not have done
this without each and every one of you. Lady Viviana, Lord Alric, Lord
Padraig, Lord Francois, Honorable Lord Thomas, and the Lady Annwyn are only
some of the wonderful people who stepped up to help while I was hiding in
the tent with labrinthitis.

The fighters are the SCA, this is true. Each and every one of you made sure
that the fighters were properly showcased, as they deserve.

Thank you, I genuinely do mean that,
Ldy Luciana

--
В Обслуживании,
Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе

"If it's difficult we do it immediately.  If it's impossible it takes a
little longer.......  Miracles by appointment only"