[Elfsea] Iron chef

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Sep 18 18:42:05 PDT 2007

There is at least one entrant to the Iron Chef competition at Elfsea
Defender. If they are the only team, then they will get a  box of food and
be able to show what they can do with it and get the prizes. I'll wait
another day for registration to close in case someone else chooses to
compete.

If there are less than three teams, then Lady Aislyn (our Seneschal) and I
will also cook with help from the autocrats, but not in competition. The
output of the Iron Chef was to feed both a wedding party and the nobles
lunch, so we will add to the food available to ensure these worthy persons
are properly fed.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede