[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender remarks

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 06:52:38 PDT 2007

Greetings!
  I wanted to forward an email we received.  You may have been lucky enough to meet these fine folks Saturday evening.  They were a mundane family camping by the river.  The big mean autocrats  had to go over to tell them that this was a 'private party.'  They were very willing (i.e. eager) to sign waivers and pay the site fee so they could stay and join in on our festivities. They were very nice!  They are actually living in Steppes, so they are close by.  Rick did contact HE Katheryn of Steppes as well, so they are well on their way.  But, I encourage you to welcome them into the fold.  Thanks to those of you who helped us welcome this family.

  In service,
  Sibri

  Here is his email...