[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender pot luck breakfast

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue Sep 4 10:19:17 PDT 2007

Please disregard the first website, I put it up because it was the first one that came up that mentioned a Highland breakfast of haggis with scrambled eggs.

It is cheaper and almost as fast to order your haggis directly from the Caledonian Kitchen.  They are the ones that serve haggis at the Highland games and their headquarters is in Lewisville.

www.caledoniankitchen.com <http://www.caledoniankitchen.com/>

Alaric - who WILL have haggis for breakfast at Defender.