[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 14 17:31:36 PDT 2007

Hi Regina!
  Well, I would say that you have to pay $5 to the site owner, but we aren't  letting people on early... The site isn't overly-large, and we want to make sure that everything is in place that NEEDS to be in place before people start arriving.
  I know that's kind of a pain, but Druinne, our N'excellency, really wants it that way.
  We have a set- up crew, and 4 of WOlfstar to get us going.

  Was there something in particular you needed?
  I hear you are sponsoring 3 groups for the Iron Chef bbecause everyone wnated you in their group.  How cool to be so wanted!!  :)

  ~Sibri

Countess Regina <ginlee at cnbcom.net> wrote:
          What is the price to enter the Elfsea Defender site early?
  Regina