[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Countess Regina ginlee at cnbcom.net
Fri Sep 14 19:28:15 PDT 2007

Ameline,
That's Ok. I don't want special favor. I was under the impression we could get on site early if we paid a fee. Since that's not the case I have to change my plans accordingly.  I won't be doing the Iron Chef thing because of the time factor to set my stuff up etc. We will day trip Saturday if the site isn't more than 2 hours away.
Thanks for the offer,
Regina