[Elfsea] Is anyone going to Middlefaire?

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:00:30 PDT 2007

I will be merchanting there, as Gabriele's Garden. Come on by and say hi.
 Ly Gabriele
"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind.To trust anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will.To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed."   Bernard Edmonds

Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:51:29 -0500From: littledragon0861 at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Is anyone going to Middlefaire?
Crandall,
We were supposed to merchant, but life got in the way. As i will be posting later, Steppes is having our Fall court event on the site Oct 19-21st...come join us at the event and check it out:)
hadassah