[Elfsea] Has anyone used this resource?

Traci Baker traci at crimsonvision.net
Tue Sep 18 17:40:37 PDT 2007

I have used it in the past for supplies and have had mixed results;
most recently I ordered aiglettes frmo them and got the completely
wrong kind.  I had to pay to send them back and got horrible customer
service but I eventually got the right ones.

I belong to a few corsetry discussion forums and I have seen many bad
expereinces discussed about Graand; I would reccomend staying away
from them.

I usually order from here and have never had a problem:
http://www.corsetmaking.com/CMSpages/CMShome.html

I hope that helps!
Elizabeta
Steppes Equestrian Marshal