[Elfsea] List at Defender

Jeanne Carter jeanne.c at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 05:20:48 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  As a non-fighter, I couldn't tell you for sure.    We only wrote what HE Romanius told us, but I can easily verify with him.

  Anyway, I'm sure the actual length doesn't matter, it's just how you use it, right?

  ~Sibri

Asoph Hearts <asophhearts at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Hello all,

I was looking at the web site for Defender and noticed that one of the rounds is 6 and 1/2 foot glaive. Is this a typo?? Most of us have 7 and 1/2 foot glaives and some have 6 foot. Not too many 6.5er's out there....

Ritter Asoph

(lookin at his rattan)

Keive ruhe Fur die Boseyn.