[Elfsea] Wed. Fighter Practice Canceled

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:59:00 PDT 2007

Since the official practice is now cancelled, Sior Tomas and I will open our
home for a private practice in it's place.  All are invited! We are about 2
miles from the Bedford Boys Ranch, and have plenty of space for Chivalric
and Rapier Combat. I'll even feed you!

The house will be open begining at 6, with fighting begining around 7ish.

Sior Tomas and Rixende
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford 76022

817-797-1988

In Service,

Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal