[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Archery Tournament ????????

Lisa Wolfe hlarabella at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 19:22:43 PDT 2007

Let's see according to the schedule posted on the web site
*10:00am*
Royal Court/ Baronial Investiture

*11:00am
*Chivalric and Rapier Lists begin.
and
*2:00pm
*Archery Lyst begins

So are we actually saying that all activities are happening at the same
field?
That the Chivalric and Rapier lists will be done by 2:00 pm?
Not in the 10 years I've been playing.
 As I see from the schedule there are no activities scheduled at all on the
Archery field until 2:00 in the afternoon.

What you're really saying is that you don't have an archery marshall or
anyone else who will volunteer or wants to marshall a children shoot.

Because there is definately time between the time Court is concluded (I
seriously doubt it will last longer than 2 hours at the most) which makes it
about 12:00 noon.  In 10 years I have yet to see a Defender stop and have no
activities during the lunch hour.  How long does it really take to have a
children's shoot? Be real

Arabella