[Elfsea] A Battle Lost

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 10:06:28 PDT 2007

Our deepest and heartfelt condolences. Artair was one
of the first people I met in the SCA and I will always
remember his kindness to me. This is a sad day for us
all.

Rose & Raimond, please accept our condolences.

Eleanor Cleavely
Sebastian de Rolsotoun

Heather & Joe Nieto
--- djvarble <djvarble at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A battle lost, but victory in hand. It is with
> saddens hearts that this
> message comes to you.  At age 72, Artair MacMora
> (aka Author Starkie) has
> lost his battle over long term illness.
>

> However, he has won his place in the memories of
> many.  Many will remember
> Artair as a person who enjoyed good fellowship, bow
> making, and archery.  To
> continue his teaching, he has donated his body to
> the Anatomical Board of
> the State of Oklahoma.  Therefore, no funeral
> service will be held.
>

> There will be a memorial service held at: Our Savior
> Lutheran Church, 300
> North Madison, Bartlesville OK.  Time and Date will
> be announced later.
> Anyone who wishes to attend the services, please
> contact Raimond Mora (aka
> Neal Starkie) at 806-640-3533 or 918-336-9129 for
> details.  Please do not
> email, for information, as to computer access is
> limited.
>

> A great grandfather, a grandfather, a father, a
> husband, a teacher, and a
> friend will be missed.
>

>  ~Rose and Raimond
>

> In Service,
>
> Daniel of Cameron

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved